Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after you submit your application. You can add new test scores, experiences, achievements, and/or certifications (where applicable), but you cannot edit existing entries. You can also update letters of recommendation with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections are read-only.
- Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles You can submit your application before your transcripts and letters of recommendation are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and letters of recommendation are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. You must click Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles Submit and complete the final payment information before the deadline in order to guarantee your submission is accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles Submitting Your Payment
When you are ready to submit your application, go to the Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles Submit Application tab and click Submit. Payments can only be made in the application via a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone.
Once you submit your application and payment, click View Payment History for each program on the Check StatusLimited Navy Stitched Wolverines 3 Jordan Rashan Brand Gary College Jersey Blue page to confirm your payment's receipt.
Because your designated programs have access to your information as soon as you submit your application, no refunds can be issued for any reason (this includes missed deadlines and programs no longer accepting applicants).
Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles Before submitting your application, you are prompted to review and agree to the OptomCAS Release Statement. This agreement includes a clause about the refund policy. As an applicant, it's your responsibility to complete your application correctly, monitor the status of your application, ensure all required materials are received and posted to the application, respond to all notifications in a timely manner, and adhere to the deadline requirements posted by each program to which you have applied.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what materials were already received, submitting changes your applicationT-shirt Maryland Black Neon Text Terrapins Stackedstatus from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Completing Your OptomCAS Application
Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for verification. In general, an application is complete when:
- All official transcripts have been received and posted to your application.
- All required letters of recommendation have been completed and submitted to OptomCAS.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received.
- Hoodie Ashland Purple Double Bar Eagles You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status is "Complete."
Note that your selected programs may have specific requirements for completion (i.e., supplemental applications, official transcripts, document uploads, etc.). We recommend contacting your programs directly to ensure you are meeting all requirements. Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Review each program's homepage to ensure you are meeting all requirements.